Marzocchi Bomber Z1 (1997 and other) – fully restored! Many Options available!!
+++ Full rebuildt Marzocchi Z1! +++
Tired of using older forks with scrapy casting, non functioning, blasted cartridges, old seals leaking oil, threads defect, bushings worn, stanchions scratched???
–> You found the right place!!!
Here is the deal: You can :
- Buy one Bomber Z1 out of the ones on the pictures, I will full rebuild it – of course a crown, CroMo steerer of your choice, new screws, checked cartridges and bushings are included!! (later in the year new stickers will be included included!!)
- Buy one of the Bomber Z1 AND select out of many options e.g. you can define the colour and we are colouring the castings in the colour of your choice! Therefore the aluminium castings will be carefully blasted by glass-bead balls and repainted using modern paint from automotive. Have a look at the option list in the bottom of this page (–> ‘Description’).
There are many other comfort options and other fork types available for your project! Have a look around here or ask your questions!
All my sold Marzocchi fork rebuilds will contain an extra Seal-Kit* for free!
(* 2x inner oil seal & 2x outer dust seal)
- coil spring + open bath
- damping : oil cartridge
- Weight and size :
– travel : 100 mm (130 mm (BAM, Alloy on request))
– crown to axle length : xxx mm (100 mm travel), xxx mm (130 mm travel)
– stanchions outer diameter : 30 mm
– fork leg distance between centers : 130 mm
– cantilever boss distance between centers : 80mm
– slider bushing length : 98 mm
– weight (with 1 1/8″ x 160 mm long) : xxxx g
‘Rebuild’ means ready to mount with this features:
- all Seals and O-Rings are new!
- all Clips and Stop Rings are new (made out of stainlesse Steel V2A)
- full checked and functional Cartridge (or new)
- full 100% functional Bushings without movement (or new)
- fresh oil
- new Screws (Crown & Brace & Canti Hanger)
- Knobs are moving and functional
- new allen Grub Screws for the Knobs made out of stainless Steel (V2A) are included
- all Threads are 100% functional