I did some nice work on this website during the last weeks byside the comunication effords for the Bomber seal project :
a. I added a complex form for Marzocchi Bomber 30mm seal reservations – its here!
To make this possible I played around with some cool WordPress plugins based on plugin ‘Contact Form 7 (CF7)’ creator :
– Contact Form 7 Conditional Fields – https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/cf7-conditional-fields/ – does something logic/dynamic to fields, you can select a value of one field and than it opens another field;used several times in the form.
– Contact Form 7 Extension For Mailchimp – https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/contact-form-7-mailchimp-extension/ – saves values of the fprm into maillist database
– Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7 – https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/country-phone-field-contact-form-7/ – this adds nicely to fields to CF7 without special coding : a drop down for countries and one for phone number, including flags and prefix numbers.
– Jquery Validation For Contact Form 7 Pro – https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/jquery-validation-for-contact-form-7/ – advanced and complex field validation in CF7 forms, I’m using the Pro version.
– Loco Translate – https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/ – by using this cool tool you can do local fixes on your WordPress and PlugIns, it can change all .mo / .po localisation files. So no wait needed for a software change.
– Drag and Drop Multiple File Uploader Pro – https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/drag-and-drop-multiple-file-upload-contact-form-7/ – one of my favourites : this adds a very nice and comfortable drag & drown container in a CF7 form, including very nice design, handling and cool features liek easy setup, multiple files, limits and others more (the blog entry picture shows the form section with the drag & drop container).
Wondering about all this plugins? Me too, but it works! I don’t have time to code all this functions myself, so I’m very happy about all this great stuff creating by such good developers around the world!
b. I also updated my MailChimp and OneSignal accounts for communication issues
- OneSignal : let the user register for push notifications about changes receiving by smartphone (look at the red symbol on the left bottom site of the website)
- MailChimp : Bomber 30mm Seal Reservations will be saved to a mailinglist for this special use
c. To let a user be able to send me an error (‘customer feedback’) I added the plugin Userback – https://de.wordpress.org/plugins/userback/
Userback is a capture and marking service. A user can uwe the WordPress widget to create a capture fullescreen or snip out a part of a screen and can send it too me with remarks.
It is more a test than an urgent needed service for my website. I don’t expect much trafic about this, but it is working cool!!!
d. Set Cookie Management according to DSGVO/GDPR law!
Next website detail changes will be my ‘Z1/Z2 Bomber Configurator’. It will be also realized by using a CF7 form and the idea about is to create a hight quality rebuild offer for the classic Z1 / Z2 Bombers with several options.