‘eLearn’ DVD for Fiat Punto 188???
What you have to learn is: There is no eLearn CD/DVD for Fiat Punto 188 (1999 – 2007), but a lot of idots are still trying to fool you!!
Fiat started the eLearn series CD/DVD first with Fiat Punto 199 (Grande Punto) in 2005!
This is how real eLearn is looking (starting from Punto 199 only!)
Unfortunately there are a lot of fucking criminal idiots out there on all this money making portals like Eb##, Ama### etc. pp. which try to sell older Fiat Punto CD/DVD copies in a comercial way. The sellers are trying everything to fool you, e.g. they created DVD copies with faked pictures from CD/DVD labels which are faked at all!!! This is of course criminal act in multiple ways and vorbidden by law (it is of course forbidden to copy copyright protected items nor selling them with faked labels, promising includes which are wrong), but where no judge there is no crminal :-/
Here are some examples from faked offers. This a faked products, none f this has ever been released by Fiat!
I got them directly from dealers, who sell such CD’s with faked labels or created it myself from CD/DVD I bought until I understood, that there is no eLearn CD for Punto 188!
This are faked products:!!
Apart from some other papers and CD’s the digital CD/DVD support for the Fiat Punto 188 exists out of:
- the DTE CD/DVD Technical Documentation (unfortunately it runs up to Windows XP only, so use a VM ti run it)
- the ePER part catalogue (Fiat, Alpha Romes, Lancia), which is out there in the internet for online use and can be downloaded and installed from here – work’s best on my WIN7 Machines.
- the Service Manual for Mechanics in PaperForm (4 blue books, please contact me, if you have one) – I’m not sure that it is available for 188. It seems to be for 176 only?
Other Online support:
- Technical Information Portal (cash, needs a comercial registration)
Pictures from DTE:
Pictures from ePER:
Known online ePer resources:
- the DTE CD/DVD Technical Documentation (unfortunately it runs up to Windows XP only, so use an old XP computer or install a VM to run it)
- the ePER part catalogue (Fiat, Alpha Romes, Lancia), which is out there in the internet for online use and can be downloaded and installed from here (work’s best on my WIN7 Machines); there are more updated version available, this is 2014-02_v81 and this is v84 (you need to exchange 2 files).
- This is the Punto 199 Grande Punto eLearn DVD from 2005!! (NOT FOR 188!!)
A list of well know online ressorces for Fiat Punto 188:
- Puntotreffen.de – Das Puntoforum » Fiat Punto 188
- MotorTalk – Fiat Idea, Linea, Punto & Grande Punto Forum